Blinders Off who shares my walk in MS has given me the award "Gratitude with Attitude", by way of Brass and Ivory. She is soooo inspiring to me! I love ya Blinders Off!
"Lisa at Brass and Ivory is an MS crusader in the blogosphere and she selected me as one of her dirty dozens to give the gratitude with an attitude award. I want to pass that on to you."
Here are the rules:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I don't know anyone with MS other than Blinders Off to give the "Attitude with Gratitude" award. So I will hand it to those who not only have great blog reads, but are very inspirational! My award goes to:
Let Me Explain- She has been my BFF and inspiration from the womb. There's no one like her!
Don- He reintroduced the love of writing to me..he is a great poet as well.
Potent Praise- A group of God fearing people who love Jesus and are my friends! Thanks for adding me as an author!
Natarsha- Teaching children in Korea while still running her Photography Co.
Christoph J- Teaching children in Korea and still using his inspirational poetry to touch all.
Tamara Angela Grant - Inspiring all to read and write. And helping those who want to be authors!
Raw Dawg - Philosophical posts that keep my brain workin!
MyBrownBaby- Great author who's writings are inspiring to me.
1. - Her writing is witty and edgy!
Free Spirit Butterfly - her trails and testimonies are inspirational to many.