Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HEAR MY CRY (REPOST)


My heart is heavy and burdened
Lord hear my cry
The enemy is attacking all those around me
while you have been my comforter and my strength
some are still lost and weary
Lord take my pain and feeling of helplessness away
heal the bodies and the financial struggles of my
loved ones
Release the strongholds that the enemy has placed
Dry my tears and hold my heart
Help me to be a blessing to others
as you have used me before
Show me your works and keep me grounded in you
while I know weeping may endure for the night but
joy cometh in the morning.
hear my cry Lord.

2 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Simply beautiful. I especially love the part that says, "keep me grounded in you."

Love for a great day!
China

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.