Saturday, March 26, 2011

Never would've Imagined!!

Everyone knows that I grew up in Chicago. My closest friends were from elementary school on the south side of Chicago. It's something about childhood friends from elementary. They prove to be the "true" friends of our childhood. There's a realness and an innocence about us as children. High school becomes filled with mean girls, popular against the unpopular, jocks against the geeks and so on.
Facebook has connected me with some of my closest best friends EVER!! I have found friends for kindergarten and up! It is a blessing and a reason for it.
Many of you know that I am a challenge promoter for the fastest growing weight loss company in the world! With 4million pounds lost in a year and 20,000 new members since last month, we are a force to be reckoned with!
This business has reunited me with one of my elementary school friends. With the help of facebook, I have been able to find her, reconnect with her, help her with her health and weight and VERY soon we will be working together in the business! God works in mysterious ways!
Shanika, I am glad I found you, I'm glad that you are here in atl with me, and I can't wait til we grow together Financially, Mentally, Spiritually and humbly!!


PS...Shanika has turned her eating habits around and has lost 2lbs in 3 days on the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge! Ask us how!!!




Soooooooooooo proud of you! GO SHANIKA!!! Looking forward to adding you to my before and after photos!!

No comments: