Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life's SURPRISES

Growing up, we are taught to get a great education so that we can get a great job working for others to make their dreams come true. We've learned that %60 is failing, where in my business %60 is AWESOME! School didn't teach me how to work from home with MY OWN BUSINESS! They didn't show me a plan B just in case life threw me a curve ball that I couldn't catch! When I was diagnosed with MS, none of my notes, books or tests prepared me for what I should do next. I've been in the medical field my entire life and in 6 months I could no longer do what I've always done! What I had thousands of dollars in student loans in. Every time I went to work, my MS would have me immobilized, debilitated. Couldn't see, couldn't drive, couldn't feel, and couldn't take care of my family. At one point I couldn't see my 2yr old's face, or my darling baby girl as a newborn. Thank God I had a family who was there and supportive. And a husband with a heart of gold and compassion like no other!! I had to stop working...my health depended on it! My cousin introduced me to a young lady that changed my life!!!


Yvonne came into my life and told me that there was another way! I could get healthier and work from home! Making my own money, no stress, do as I want when I want!! Her story of retiring at the age of 29 and working from home for at least 5 years was inspiring to me!! She then lead me to Robert Dean.
Multi-Millionaire Robert Dean has changed hundreds of lives through his company T.O.P.G.U.N Exp team. By teaching everyday people how to create a extra income full-time or part-time by contributing his tips and training. Mr. Dean and TOPGUN team have put many in a position to have success. His program is unified, his training is phenomenal, and his success is historical. Even though life has taken us on a different path at the moment, I know that the lessons I've learned will last a life time. And no matter where we end, I will ALWAYS consider Ms. Yvonne Berry as my mentor and not only a friend..but family.

God works in mysterious ways!! Through this venture, God brought me a great business partner!! Finally someone who shares the same faith and love for CHRIST!! The first person that I've shared private things with! Who can do that with someone they work with?? She is more than my business partner...she is one of my closest friends. Shonda Finklea!! Whether at work.........
Or at play...you are bound to find us together!!
By the way..check out her amazing transformation!!! ;)


This freedom has lead me to sooo many wonderful people!!
Extraordinary trainer, mentor, woman of GOD and documented Millionaire who has helped countless people reach their goals and dreams through phenomenal faith based trainings and leadership!! Donna Allen!


The list goes on and on and on!!! At the end of the day, life will take you on a journey. Not for the weak at heart but for those willing to step out on faith and let GOD direct your path! Do NOT let you fear grow bigger than your FAITH!!
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”

1 comment:

25champ said...

U r truly Blessed :) thanks 4 sharing