Wednesday, October 20, 2021

My True Identity

 


My Assignment- Find a picture of me between the ages of 8-10. (I found 2, I'm an over-achiever. 😜)

It was at this age where I was closest to my TRUE IDENTITY. My God given identity. I knew what I liked and what I didn't. I knew my interests and desires and pursued them. I knew what I wanted to do in life and where I wanted to be. I knew what I wanted and believe it or not, I knew my calling. But along the way something happened. THE WORLD HAPPENED. Teachers dulled me...parents gave me a reality check...friends told me to be different. Boys told me I wasn't enough. Social media said I was TOO MUCH. I will return to my birth right IDENTITY. My God ordained inheritance is connected to my TRUE identity; not what I've conformed into. I encourage you to pray and seek who God has called you to be.
#YourBirthRight #YourTrueIdentity #DrJolynneWhittakerMinistries

No comments: