Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thank You!!!

I thank you for loving me,
when I didn't love myself.

I thank you for forgiving me,
when I couldn't forgive myself.

I thank you for FAITH in you,
when I didn't believe in myself.

I thank you for my healing,
 in spite of what the doctors say.

I thank you for your compassion,
when my heart can sometime be cold.

I thank you for listening to my heart,
when my mouth can't find the words to say.

Continue to lead and guide me through my trials and through my storms, through my good and through my bad, through my happy and through my sad.

Be thankful and grateful everyone, for you are blessed!


♡♥♡♥ Happy Sunday!♡♥♡♥

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

This was a perfect example of gratitude, personified. Absolutely Beautiful, Tia. A well-written, wonderfully stated note to The Creator.

Brava!


SJ!

One Love.

Tia's Real Talk said...

@Moanerplicity - Thanks! It was on my heart so I had to write it down in the order in which it was given.